Hi there, we’re Theflyshades: Sodener Str. 21, 61476 – Kronberg, Germany. This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re a Theflyshades customer or visitor to our webite.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Theflyshades’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run this website.
Theflyshades.com respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our collection, use and disclosure of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, mainly by emailing us or communicate with us through social media.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
* Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number)
* Username and password for the account you may establish on our site
* Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number)
* Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
* Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
* Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our website
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
* Register you for membership at our website, and manage and maintain your account on the site
* Provide products or services you request
* Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases
* Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our site
* Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
* Communicate with you about our products, services and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
* Enable you to communicate with us through our social networks and other interactive media
* Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We will keep your personal information for 1 year, after that this will be deleted.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your THEFLYSHADES.COM account username and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our website to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: Feb 15, 2019